Uplift Online Presence Of A Business Through Twitter Automation
Keep Twitter profiles alive by posting the latest updates. Engage with the audience productively, and keep track of all Twitter activities through Social Champ.
No Credit Card Required
Make The Most Of Your Marketing With Twitter Scheduling Tool
Publish And Schedule Tweets
Use the Twitter automation tool to create content and schedule customized tweets for different Twitter profiles. Schedule content using either a custom timeline or a queue timeslot. With the scheduling options, set a time frequency to suit your posting calendar. View all scheduled posts in a calendar view to drag-drop or repeat posts at any time.
- Curate custom content to post on Twitter profiles for higher reach.
- View all past and scheduled posts with the all-in-one calendar.
- Use queue to set time slots for the tweets to go up.
Bulk Schedule & Auto RSS Feeds
Connect websites with Twitter profiles for regular posts and higher reach. Take out the extra manual labor from queuing and scheduling posts piece-by-piece through uploading content in bulk with one CSV file. Include RSS links, images, and text along with a timeline using the bulk uploader.
- Schedule content in bulk to go up with regular intervals.
- Set custom frequency for posting through Auto RSS feed.
- Connect with either a personal blog or an external link.
Find, Organize, And Save Hashtags
Take out the manual effort from retryping hashtags for each post. Find and save trending and fitting hashtags using Social Champ’s Hashtag Manager. Create and save groups of hashtags to reuse them in campaigns or future posts directly within the content composer.
- Build a bigger Twitter community and boost engagement with hashtags.
- Mention businesses with custom Twitter handles to increase reach.
- Save sets of frequently used hashtags to save time and effort.
Team Collaboration And Post Approvals
Stay on the same page as other teammates and do more with less effort. Share access for selective Twitter profile functions to ensure that everyone is clear about their role in the team. Ensure seamless workflows with post approvals to reduce errors in posts.
- Assign roles, such as “admin”, “author”, “editor”, and “custom”.
- Enable post approvals to keep a check on scheduled posts.
- Reply to retweet, private messages, and comments.