LinkedIn is one of the best and most professional social media platforms to reach your target audience and perhaps the best spot to meet experts and interact with them. It is predominantly creating a greater impact on the marketers and businesses who didn’t consider it worthy enough some years ago.
Table of Content: Schedule LinkedIn Posts in 2023
- Why LinkedIn Is Essential for Business
- Can You Schedule Posts on LinkedIn
- The Importance of Scheduling Posts on LinkedIn
- How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn in 2023
- How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts on Desktop
- How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts on Mobile
- How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn Company Page
- How to Schedule Posts in LinkedIn Groups
- How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn Using Social Champ?
- How to Schedule Multiple LinkedIn Posts at Once
- Does LinkedIn Have a Scheduling Tool?
- Social Champ LinkedIn Scheduling Tool vs Native LinkedIn Scheduler
- Tips for Scheduling LinkedIn Posts
- Wrapping Up!
- People Also Ask
But with the world pushing businesses towards the digital edge, it has become quite necessary for businesses/ marketers to make a vital presence on LinkedIn. It has become a prominent social networking site with 830 million members in more than 200 countries, definitely not a platform to miss out on in 2023.
If you are someone who has been using LinkedIn for a long time, then you must have seen how people use it to celebrate their success and victories. Also, there is a major benefit of using this platform for businesses, as they can now harness the power of LinkedIn videos, carousels, images, and textual information.
Why LinkedIn Is Essential for Business
Over 20% of LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers and decision-makers. If used effectively, you can generate more B2B leads through LinkedIn than any other social platform. But, LinkedIn doesn’t offer an option to schedule posts in advance.
To manage your LinkedIn company pages & profiles efficiently, you can schedule LinkedIn posts in advance by using a LinkedIn management tool. (We will discuss it later in the blog).
As per the recent study by Hubspot, LinkedIn generates 277% more conversions and leads than Twitter or Facebook. By posting relevant & informative content on your LinkedIn company page, you can increase your website traffic. The audience on LinkedIn is more mature & professional as compared to Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. So, you can engage them well by providing some value in your content.
While improving your LinkedIn marketing strategy, many automation tools can increase your productivity & minimize your manual efforts. One part of the automation process is to schedule LinkedIn posts ahead of time instead of posting them manually.
Can You Schedule Posts on LinkedIn
The shortest answer to this frequently asked question is YES!
You can schedule LinkedIn posts. However, to do so, you will have to take the help of social media management tools.
Social Champ offers post scheduling and automation for all prominent social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Business Profile, and TikTok.
With Social Champ’s scheduler for the platform, you can create, schedule, publish, analyze, and auto-post to LinkedIn from a single tool. We will be discussing in detail how to get this done!
Making LinkedIn Scheduling Easier with Champ AI Suite!
Generate eye-catchy captions with our Champ AI Suite & schedule at the best hour to escalate your engagement rates with Social Champ.
The Importance of Scheduling Posts on LinkedIn
LinkedIn has proved itself to be an extensive platform when it comes to networking and establishing an impactful brand identity. However, it takes a good lot of effort to make the most out of the platform, and here is when the need to schedule posts on LinkedIn.
You might think of it as a rigorous task but believe me, it only takes a fitting LinkedIn scheduling tool to do the task and you are all set to rule a unique business identity on this platform. To enlighten you a bit more about the importance of scheduling posts on LinkedIn, below mentioned are a few points to ponder.
You cannot win on profitable leads until you become visible enough to grab the attention of the right people. Building a strong LinkedIn presence requires regular engagement and consistent content sharing.
Hence, you can easily ensure a steady flow of valuable content that keeps your audience engaged by scheduling your posts in advance. The more maintained your posting schedule will be, the more you will be able to create a consistent brand voice and stay on top of the minds of your followers.
Just like other social media platforms, LinkedIn has peak times when your audience is most active. By scheduling your posts, you can strategically plan and publish content during these optimal times, increasing the chances of your posts being seen, liked, and shared by your target audience. Moreover, using third-party tools like Social Champ can be a good help as it suggests to users the Best Time to Post on the platform based on their analytical history.
Efficient Time Management
Your life can get out of all the managerial chaos and last-minute hassle by practicing effortless LinkedIn scheduling techniques. Scheduling allows you to allocate specific time slots for content creation and planning. Instead of feeling the pressure to post on the spot, scheduling enables you to upload your content in advance, saving you time and reducing stress.
It provides a structured approach to managing your LinkedIn presence. Hence, by automating the process of post-scheduling, you can pay attention to other tasks and spend time finding better and more creative LinkedIn marketing strategies for your business.
LinkedIn boasts a diverse user base spread across different time zones and locations. Obviously, you cannot keep track of varied time zones and post manually all the time. In this case, scheduling your posts enables you to cater to your international audience effectively. By considering the time zones of your target audience, you can ensure your content reaches them at the most convenient times.
Imagine you are putting up immense effort into building a sound LinkedIn presence, but failing to grab the due attention. It will hurt, right?
A considerable tip to avoid dead engagement on your posts is to increase the likelihood of your content being seen and interacted with by your connections and followers by scheduling posts at the peak hour. This will also help you to participate in relevant discussions and engage with your audience at the right time. Hence, with this technique, you will become more visible to people around you, and it will enforce a reliable impression of your brand.
Flexibility and Optimization
Scheduling on LinkedIn offers the flexibility to experiment with different posting times and analyze the performance of your content. You can also identify the optimal posting schedule that generates the highest reach, engagement, and conversions for your LinkedIn strategy by keeping a check on engagement metrics.
Related Article: LinkedIn Tools to Reshape Your Marketing Strategies in 2023
How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn in 2023
The LinkedIn algorithm keeps updating according to the latest trends and campaigns. As a business manager, your utmost priority should be to incorporate the best techniques into your LinkedIn marketing strategy and choose the most convenient ways to automate workflows.
Talking about the ways you can automate scheduling on LinkedIn, there are two possibilities. You can either schedule posts using the native LinkedIn scheduling tool or opt for advanced scheduling features using third-party apps like Social Champ.
Let us dive a bit deeper.
How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts on Desktop
For scheduling posts on LinkedIn via a desktop, below mentioned are a few easy steps that you need to follow.
- Go to the “Start a post” option at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Create a post that you want to schedule.
- Click the “Clock Icon” in the lower-right corner of the page to schedule your post.
- Select the date and time you want the post to be published. The time selected must be within 1 hour to 3 months from the current time.
- Click ‘Next’ and you will be able to see the scheduled date and time above the post.
- Now, click Schedule. Here, a post-scheduled confirmation pop-up will appear on the lower left of the page.
After you end up following all these steps, your post will be scheduled on LinkedIn to be posted at an optimal time slot.
How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts on Mobile
Below elaborated are the steps that can lead you to schedule a post on LinkedIn easily via mobile application.
- Tap the option ‘Post’ in the navigation bar. A pop-up window to share the post will appear.
- Create a post you want to schedule.
- Tap the “Clock Icon” in the upper-right corner.
- Now, in the Schedule pop-up window, select a date and time when you want to publish the post.
- Tap Next, and the scheduled date and time will appear above the post.
- Tap Schedule in the upper-right corner. A post-scheduled confirmation pop-up appears
This way, your post is ready to go live on the set time and date you have preferred.
How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn Company Page
As a business manager, you might feel it a burden to remember to upload posts frequently on your LinkedIn page. However, inconsistency can lead to a dead presence, only creating an evident void. Hence, you can help yourself out by opting for automated scheduling of the posts using LinkedIn’s built-in scheduling option. Here is how.
- Go to the content admin view.
- Click Start a Post and create your post.
- Edit any images in the post.
- Click the icon in the lower right to schedule your post for later. The Schedule post dialog opens.
- Select a date and time from the dropdown menu. The time is based on your location.
- Click Next to save and return to the preview.
- Continue creating your post.
- Click the Schedule button in the lower-right corner. Your post will be published at the scheduled date and time.
How to Schedule Posts in LinkedIn Groups
LinkedIn Groups are a great way to flourish your business identity among a relevant group of people. These groups also provide an opportunity for networking and community creation among you. However, there are no third-party tools that can help businesses schedule posts for LinkedIn groups. There are certain API limitations due to which the tools usually allow you to schedule posts for profiles, and pages, but do not allow group post scheduling.
Hence, the only way to schedule posts in a group is via admins and moderators of the group who approve the posts. That is why, what works the best for LinkedIn groups is to abide by the rules and create content accordingly.
How to Schedule Posts on LinkedIn Using Social Champ?
Here’s how simple it is to use Social Champ to schedule LinkedIn posts.
- Go to Social Champ. Click the signup option at the rightmost top of the screen to make an account. If you’re already a user, log in to your account.
- For new users, signup by entering your email address. Confirm the account by clicking on the verification link sent to your email address. It will direct you to the publishing dashboard.
- Click on the Add option. Select the ‘LinkedIn Page’ or ‘LinkedIn Profile’ to connect your LinkedIn to Social Champ.
- Sign in to your LinkedIn profile and select the page you want to add to Social Champ from the list to post or schedule content.
- You need to have admin access to the LinkedIn company pages you’re trying to connect.
- Once you have added your LinkedIn page, you can see it in the app. Select the LinkedIn page from the left. Write whatever you want to post in the content box. You can add text, images, hashtags, emojis, links, or videos to your post.
- To schedule your post on LinkedIn, select the time and date you want to publish it, and click on the ‘Schedule.’
And there you go! You will receive a notification once your post is successfully scheduled on LinkedIn, and you will be able to schedule as many posts as you want. Social Champ is more than just a scheduler, and here is a run-down of what you can do within the dashboard.
- You can upload your own images or search for royalty-free photos and GIFs in Social Champ. Your uploaded pictures will be saved in ‘My Library’ so that you can use them later.
- You can view all your posts in calendar form, from where you can edit, delete or re-schedule them by simple drag-and-drop. And that’s how easily you can schedule LinkedIn posts using Social Champ.
- For better analytics, you can connect your LinkedIn accounts with Bitly. It not only shortens your links but gives a command to track the performance of your shared links.
- You can also view your published posts, the number of likes, comments, and shares on your posts in the ‘Analytics’ section.
- To help you in your content curation process, you can also use Social Champ’s content suggestion feature. Type any topic you would like to search for, and Social Champ will scan all the latest news, blogs, and articles on that topic and give you the best and latest stories in less than a minute.
- Workspaces are also available within the dashboard to manage your social accounts easily.
- Add an RSS feed of your website or any of your favorite blogs you want to share on your page. Use the ‘Auto RSS’ feature to automate your social profiles.
- Social Champ offers a forever-free plan that allows you to connect your three social profiles/ pages & schedule LinkedIn posts for free.
To get started with the absolutely free LinkedIn post scheduling, you just have to sign-up on Social Champ.
How to Schedule Multiple LinkedIn Posts at Once
Social Champ offers a ‘Bulk Upload’ feature allowing users to schedule multiple posts at once. You can use this feature to schedule multiple posts on LinkedIn. Below mentioned are the steps you need to follow.
- Log in to your Social Champ’s dashboard.
- Go to the content dashboard, and select the ‘Bulk Upload’ option.
- Upload a CSV file by downloading the template and filling it out.
- Select the social account you want the bulk upload to be scheduled for.
- Once done, the tool will approve the CSV file to ensure no errors.
- After getting it approved, you will be able to see all the posts in Queue or Calendar.
Making LinkedIn Scheduling Easier with Champ AI Suite!
Generate eye-catchy captions with our Champ AI Suite & schedule at the best hour to escalate your engagement rates with Social Champ.
Does LinkedIn Have a Scheduling Tool?
Here comes the most-asked question. Does the platform itself own a scheduling tool?
Well, the answer is no. LinkedIn, as a platform, does not have a scheduling tool. It only provides an option to manually schedule a post within the platform. You can follow the above-mentioned steps to manually schedule any post on the platform. But wait, it all does not end up here. LinkedIn allows third-party app integrations to ensure advanced scheduling options accessible to its users.
In this case, Social Champ can help you crack a deal. Read ahead to compare both options.
Social Champ LinkedIn Scheduling Tool vs Native LinkedIn Scheduler
You must be wondering why when LinkedIn offers a native scheduling option, why is there a need to go for a third-party tool like Social Champ. I will be honest, a scheduled post does not guarantee you a win. There are many other factors that are needed to support your LinkedIn marketing strategy and make it a win. Talking about Social Champ, the tool offers a dynamic set of features that can surely elevate your LinkedIn game.
Features and Functionality
Social Champ offers a range of features beyond basic scheduling, such as content curation, team collaboration, analytics, and multiple social media platform support. The native LinkedIn scheduler, on the other hand, primarily focuses on scheduling posts directly on the LinkedIn platform. The best part is that the tool allows users to schedule multiple posts in bulk, taking away the hassle of scheduling each post one by one
Ease of Use
Both tools aim to provide a user-friendly experience, but Social Champ offers a more intuitive interface with additional functionalities that can simplify the scheduling process and content management.
Analytics and Reporting
Social Champ provides comprehensive analytics and reporting features, allowing you to track the performance of your LinkedIn posts and gain valuable insights. The native LinkedIn scheduler provides basic engagement metrics, but it does not offer the same level of in-depth analytics. Social Champ, on the other hand, wins when it comes to generating comprehensive performance reports with beautiful charts and graphs illustrating the progress of your stakeholders.
Integration and Cross-Platform Posting
Social Champ supports multiple social media platforms, allowing you to schedule and manage content across different channels simultaneously. If you’re looking for a tool that enables seamless cross-platform posting, Social Champ might be more suitable. The native LinkedIn scheduler focuses solely on LinkedIn and may not have integration capabilities with other platforms.
Featured Article: 40+ Twitter Tools for Marketing Strategy & Growth in 2023
Tips for Scheduling LinkedIn Posts
Scheduling has now become an important part of social media management. Business managers usually put in a lot of effort to design, create, and schedule their posts for multiple platforms, as they showcase their brand as a whole. Here are a few tips that you should know in order to schedule LinkedIn posts effectively.
Schedule At the Right Time to Increase Engagement
Before getting started with LinkedIn scheduling and posting, it is very important to learn about the best time to post on social media platforms. The best time to publish on LinkedIn is between 11am to 2pm (EST). LinkedIn users spend a significant amount of their day and visit their feeds multiple times a day. So, you can push your content scheduling in the morning hours as it will allow your content to reach relevant audiences via the LinkedIn algorithm. Remember, high-quality content would be dished up to so many feeds if you will use relevant hashtags.
Here, you can check LinkedIn analytics for your published posts as well. Social Champ would further help you to track how your content has performed so far. You can get a clear picture of LinkedIn business page activities at a glance with easy-to-understand charts.
Know When to Stop Posting on LinkedIn
Agreeing with the fact that scheduling LinkedIn posts ahead of time is a great way to save time while maintaining a vital LinkedIn presence. But this is something that may not work in your favor every single time. You need to learn when you should pause your LinkedIn post scheduling because pre-created content may turn out inappropriate due to any potential crises.
Promote & Target Scheduled LinkedIn Posts
Lastly, you must learn when to promote your scheduled LinkedIn posts while targeting the right audience. At this stage, you must take audience demographics into consideration and then craft a marketing strategy as per its findings. Make sure whatever you are posting on the platform is thoroughly checked and approved by multiple authenticated resources. So, be pretty careful so your business profile won’t have to face any pitfalls. You can also check this guide to learn new LinkedIn features and make the most of them.
Create Captivating Content
LinkedIn has got a million users and brands on it every day. In a pool of competition, what do you think will make you stand out? It is the content.
You cannot be generic on LinkedIn. I mean, it is a professional forum, and hence, you must establish an identity promoting the same. In this case, your content strategy should be a mix of various content types. For example, you can try out posting a blog, informative articles, industry news, thought leadership pieces, visuals, videos, and engaging questions. Experimenting with different formats will help you to see what resonates best with your audience, leading to increased traffic and engagement.
Engage With Your Audience
Scheduling posts doesn’t mean you should set it and forget it. Take out some time and critically evaluate the responses, feedback, comments, and messages of the audience. Be actively involved in the comments section, respond to messages, and engage with your audience. Promptly address questions, acknowledge comments, and foster meaningful discussions to build strong relationships and increase post visibility.
In this case, you can make great use of the ‘Social Inbox’ feature of Social Champ that allows users to manage all conversations together. Here, you can find messages across all your social media networks, and you can easily revert back to them in just a few clicks.
Automating schedules can make your workload lesser, but there is still a task awaiting you – to monitor your overall performance.
Evaluate the metrics such as reach, engagement, click-through rates, conversions, and any KPIs you have set to understand what resonates with your audience. Use these insights to refine your content strategy and optimize future scheduled posts. You can get analysis tracked with the help of Social Champ’s ‘Monitoring Analysis’ feature. It helps users track performance, and generate PDF reports with beautiful charts and graphs to illustrate the overall progress to the stakeholders and your team members.
So to say the least, wise is the one who manages the time and efforts smartly.
Do not let anyone tell you something else. Aim to rule the world of LinkedIn using the right strategies supported by an efficient social media management tool. Create calendars, schedule posts on LinkedIn in advance, and keep your workflows synced. Elevate your LinkedIn presence by becoming visible ahead of a relevant set of your audience. Monitor your performance consistently, invest in unique content creation, and maintain a streak of achieving growth-positive milestones.
People Also Ask
- Is it possible to edit a scheduled post on LinkedIn?
Unfortunately, currently, it is not possible to edit the content and audience of a scheduled post on LinkedIn. However, you can delete the scheduled post and create a new one with the desired edits.
- Can you edit a LinkedIn post once it is published?
Yes, you can edit a LinkedIn post once it is published through the ‘Manage’ tab.