[ a-nuh-li-tuhks ]
The term analytics refers to social analysis tools and the information these tools provide to the users. Many social media platforms have their own analytics features that help users to track and analyze how their posts are performing for metrics like engagement, reach, and followers growth. These metrics allow users to determine social media marketing strategies on both micro and macro levels.
Tracking your social media analytics is super easy. All you need is to monitor your total likes, comments, shares, saves, and mentions. With the help of analytics, businesses can spot the latest trends, gauge customer responses, user interactions, and much more.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Pinterest Analytics in 2022
- YouTube Analytics: Top Metrics You Need to Track for Channel Growth
- How to Track the 20 Most Important TikTok Analytics
- Twitter Analytics: The Complete Guide to Metrics You Need to Track
- 12 Proven Instagram Metrics to Track Your Success in 2022
- 23 Essential Facebook Metrics You Should Track to Fuel up Your Business
Stay Up-To-Date With Our Newsletter!
Receive a Monthly Issue of Our Newsletter With Product Updates, Social Media News, and More!
Stop Juggling, Start Prioritizing
Try Social Champ to manage and organize everything in a single tab. From posting to scheduling, replying to customers, to tracking numbers - get all done through single tab.