*You’ve missed the timeslot for the weekly Facebook post. Now you’re running short on time. The coffee is getting cold. No time for a break. Have to post it on backdate.*
Sounds familiar? I’m sure all social media managers are familiar with this scenario where they are struggling to learn how to schedule a post on Facebook and are always trying to avoid it. Don’t worry; you certainly ain’t alone, and every digital marketer has thought to schedule Facebook posts at some point.
Sticking to a social media content calendar becomes tenfold easier when you start scheduling Facebook posts in advance. It helps you with consistency, staying on top of the schedule, and avoiding long timeline gaps with little to no effort!
Think of your Facebook page as your home page or your personal showroom. When someone comes to your home, you want to make them feel welcome and show off your personality. The same thing can be said when someone visits your Facebook page. It should be informative, interactive, and descriptive. You should never post at the same time every day. The best way to get your posts seen is to post them at different times during the day. You should also post on other days of the week, but not the same post on the same day. It’s best to have a weekly or monthly social media content calendar & then schedule Facebook posts according to it.
Ways to Schedule Facebook Posts – Let’s Get Into Debate!
As a digital marketer, to stay on top of your Facebook page, I suggest the following:
- Be proactive and diligent in your social media scheduling.
- Plan ahead and look at your calendar or social media scheduling tool to set your agenda weeks or even months in advance.
- If you don’t want to use a third-party tool, you can use Facebook’s native scheduling software, which it offers as a feature.
- Personally, I like to use Social Champ because it lets me plan and posts with ease.
Let’s see how to schedule a post on Facebook, the best practices, and the benefits of scheduling Facebook posts via Social Champ. But before diving into the process, here is what you need to know.
Automate Your Facebook Page & Group Posting Effectively
Schedule your content to Facebook page & group with Social Champ for up to three years without missing out on any essential dates!
What Is Meta Business Suite?
Facebook offers its native free tool Meta Business Suite which centralizes Facebook and Instagram in one place. It is an all-in-one solution for page management, giving marketers a single centralized location to streamline the process of managing a brand’s presence on the platform.
With this platform, you can manage all accounts you own or administrate with various tools to make controlling your business’s social media presence much easier. The best part of Meta Buisness Suite is that it is completely free and available on mobile/desktop.
To get started with the tool, you need to link up your accounts, and you will instantly have access to an overview dashboard of your Facebook Pages. Here, you will be able to do the following:
- Create a to-do list of notifications to manage
- Check insights on your performance and audience growth
- Create or see recent posts or stories
- Create or manage recent ads
- See content calendar
- View content inspiration
- Engage with audience via Facebook messages and comments
- Access the Commerce Manager
- Check Business Suite updates
Leveraging Meta Business Suite Insights for Your Business
Meta Business Suite makes it easy to track your business accounts and campaigns across the Meta social and messenger platforms.
Here are some of the insights Meta Business Suite provides:
- Ad spend
- Audience demographics
How to Access & Use Meta Business Suite
- To get started with Meta Business Suite, you need to have a Facebook business page. If you don’t have one, then create it with the help of this guide about Facebook page.
- Once you have your own page, you can visit Business Suite on desktop or download the app.
- A window will open, directing you to the main screen.
You can now schedule a Facebook post, publish it immediately, boost your multiple posts with advertising, and connect with your customers. You can also monitor insights, notifications, and messages for your posts.
Facebook even gives you the option to add page admins. Enter their email address and assign each contact as an employee (limited access) or business admin (full access). However, if you’re running your accounts solo, you can skip this step.
Using Meta Business Suite is a quick way to schedule Facebook posts, however, due to its limitations, it may not be an effective option to use.
Related Article: 26 Simple & Practical Ways to Increase Facebook Engagement in 2023
How to Schedule a Post on Facebook With Facebook Business Suite
Just in case you are looking to schedule posts on Facebook natively, then Facebook Business Suite can do the job for you.
- Switch to Meta Business Suite from your Facebook Page.
- Go to the ‘Home Page’ and click ‘Schedule Post.’
- Now, create a post, add text, and schedule at the preferred time slot.
And you are all done!
Why Should You Schedule Facebook Posts?
Scheduling Facebook posts can help you & your business in many ways, like:
- Scheduling posts can help you save a lot of time
- You can be more consistent with posting schedules
- You can also avoid the unnecessary long gaps between the posts
- You don’t have to be online 24×7 to post content
- You can manage audiences with different time zones more efficiently
- You can manage your social media content calendar much better
- You can connect & engage with more people
- You can schedule posts when your followers are most active.
- Not everyone schedules Facebook posts for the same reason. Your reason might be to maintain the frequency of your content.
One reason to schedule posts can be to balance the workload. Manage your daily task efficiently & focus on more important things than content posting. When all your posts are scheduled, you can use that time to work on your content strategy & community management.
Facebook scheduling is a huge time saver; it has the strong ability to plan and schedule your posts ahead of time. With such advanced features for scheduling, you can efficiently create and schedule content for days, weeks, or even months, eliminating the need for constant on-the-spot post creation. It ensures consistent posting, keeping your social media presence active even when you are busy or enjoying vacations.
The best part about scheduling is that you can target different time zones by scheduling posts to go live at the optimal times for each audience segment.
Another reason can be to get enough sleep. If your business is based in Asia, but you have American customers online at 3 am in your region, the most important thing you’ll lose is your sleep. You have three options in this case:
- Post according to your timezone when your followers are not active
- Stay up late till 3 am & then post content manually
- Schedule your Facebook post for 3 am & have a nice sleep.
- To any sensible & sane person, the third option is the smartest one.
Things to Keep in Mind While Scheduling Facebook Posts Using Meta Business Suite
- You can manage multiple Facebook pages via Meta Business Suite.
- To schedule Facebook posts via Meta Business Suite, you must have full control of all the Business’s pages & assets.
- You can create, schedule or post on the backdate on Facebook pages via Meta Business Suite.
- Facebook doesn’t allow Meta Business Suite or any third-party scheduler to schedule posts for your personal Facebook profiles.
- You can schedule posts on your Facebook groups via Meta Business Suite.
- The scheduling option is now available for Facebook stories.
- You can’t schedule posts via your Facebook mobile app directly. You need to have the Meta Business Suite mobile app for it.
- You can only schedule your posts for the next 75 days.
How to Schedule a Facebook Post Using Social Champ?
As you can see, there are a few limitations while scheduling posts on Facebook using Meta Suite. That’s why I recommend using a third-party scheduler, yes mainly Social Champ.
Scheduling Facebook posts using Social Champ is super easy and requires next to no effort. Here is how you could do it in a few easy steps:
- If you haven’t signup for Social Champ yet, you first need to make an account by clicking on signup & providing the essential details.
- If you already have an account, log in to your Social Champ account.
- Once you’re in the app, connect your social accounts to the app by clicking on “Add.”
- Add your Facebook pages or Groups (Yes! You read it right! We do let you schedule posts on Facebook Groups) via Social Champ’s app.
- Once you’ve added the accounts, you can select the one you want to post or schedule. Add your text, images, hashtags, and anything else that you want. You can select free images & GIFs from our media library.
- Once you’re done, post it right away or schedule it on the day & time you want. You can also check the preview of your published posts in the app before scheduling it on Facebook. You can check all your scheduled posts in a calendar form in our social media calendar & can even edit, delete or repost directly from there.
Not just that, with Social Champ’s Analytics feature, you can monitor the performance of your Facebook posts & download a presentation-ready PDF report of your analytics with graphs & charts.
Save Your Time & Money by Automating Social Media Marketing
Use Social Champ to grow your business. You can schedule months of content in a few minutes and save hours every day!
How to Bulk Schedule Using Social Champ?
If you’re a social media manager who’s constantly scrambling to find the right content and ways to increase engagement at the right time of day & it’s taking up all your time, and you’re not sure how to fix it, I’ve got a solution for you!
Social Champ offers the fastest way to schedule social media content via Bulk Scheduling. You can schedule Facebook posts for up to one year in advance with just a few clicks.
All you have to do is go to the “Bulk Upload” tab & Download the CSV file. Fill the CSV file with your posts & time to post & save it & then upload it. You can add up to 500 posts & schedule them in one go!
Once you’ve uploaded your CSV file, the next step is to select the accounts you want to post on. Before you get your posts ready, in the last step, you’ll be asked to review your posts & check for errors if they have any.
After checking for any errors, you’re done. Ready to schedule all your posts.
You can also combine the Bulk Upload feature with the Recycle feature to make a collection of your posts & set different campaigns for different Facebook pages.
For example, you decide to post motivational quotes every Monday on your Facebook page. You can add all your quotes in one CSV file & upload them to your collection to do it smartly. Later they can be used on your social media networks on your desired timeslots with UTM tracking.
Know Your Ways Around Facebook Scheduling
Learn how to use Social Champ to its full potential to schedule content on Facebook with platform tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Schedule a Post in a Facebook Group
If you run a Facebook group with a huge number of members, then there are chances that your posts might get lost in between. Thankfully, Meta Business Suite offers a dynamic way to schedule group posts, so you can schedule at the best time of the day to improve your engagement levels. Here’s how you can schedule a post in a Facebook group.
- Click ≡ in the bottom right corner, click ‘Groups’, and then ‘Your Groups.’
- Next, click ‘Discussions’ at the top and create your group post.
- Click ‘Schedule.’
- Now, choose your preferred timeslot and click ‘Schedule.’
And this way, your first group post will be easily scheduled on Facebook.
Social Champ vs. Meta Business Suite
Now let’s talk about some differences, similarities, and updates related to all three tools discussed above!
With Meta Suite, you can easily schedule posts, review analytics, and host live streams. However, Social Champ offers more powerful features, including marketing campaigns and content recycling. Due to certain limitations of Meta Business Suite, it is safe to say that third-party tools like Social Champ is a great choice for scheduling. Not only Instagram and Facebook, the tool targets other prominent social media platforms too and you can go with certain marketing campaigns for all those forums.
With multiple robust features, super easy scheduling process, responsive social inbox, bulk upload, recycle options, analytics monitoring, team collaboration, and Auto-RSS, Social Champ is a groundbreaking automation tool.
Why Social Champ Is Better Than Meta Business Suite
If you’re a business owner who runs a Facebook Page, you may wonder how to generate more engagement and reach the audience you want. Social Champ makes managing your social media profiles super convenient and easy. Here are a few more benefits of using the tool:
- Social Champ has platform-specific metrics for tracking and creates reports with presentation-ready graphs and charts.
- Social Champ offers a forever-free plan where you can add up to three social accounts and enjoy all premium features without paying a single penny.
- Social Champ allows you to schedule Facebook posts in bulk using a single CSV file.
- With Social Champ, you can connect your Facebook page with a blog using an Auto RSS feed and keep your page updated.
- Social Champ has 24/7 customer support to help you with queries and a comprehensive helpdesk.
- Social Champ has a workspace for easy client management by grouping all Facebook posts.
While there are several Facebook scheduling tools in the market, you can trust us on this. Social Champ gives you the best features at the most affordable price, including a FREE plan with all the premium features. The freemium plan comes in with unlimited posting for 3 social accounts and 1 user onboard.
Other pricing plans start from $29 per month for Champion, $99 per month for Business, and a customized package for agencies.
And it’s more than just a scheduling tool. Social Champ also offers additional features like Auto RSS, Social Inbox, Client Organization, Team Management, Analytics & Reporting, and more.
Make your social media marketing hassle-free. If you are confused about which plan is the best for you, book a live demo now or contact our support!
8 Tips to Schedule Facebook Posts
No matter what scheduling medium you select, either Social Champ or Meta Business Suite, you should consider these best practices:
Carefully Curate Posts
Since you are scheduling posts in bulk, the pressure to create content in a hurry is off. So take your sweet time in planning and crafting relevant content that goes with your brand image.
Scheduling posts in advance can also help you keep your brand voice in mind while composing a week’s worth of content.
Identify the Best Time to Post
Since you are scheduling posts, there is no point in posting when you are at the office. A better approach would be to experiment a little and find the right time when your audience is active and post at that time instead.
The more people who see your Facebook updates, the better it would be for your reach and engagement goals.
Don’t Just Schedule Every Single Thing
Some things are just not meant to be scheduled. They should be posted in real-time with catchy, trendy captions and monitoring. Examples of such things are Facebook events, Facebook check-ins, and Facebook picture albums!
Set a Posting Frequency
This one is a pretty important factor when it comes to Facebook analytics and also fan retention. No one likes to follow a dead page. However, make sure that you don’t overcrowd or overwhelm your Facebook page by posting on it 15 times a day!
Set up a realistic posting frequency that you can keep up with and have a good time creating content. The number of Facebook posts you curate and schedule for the month depends on page likes and your niche.
A small non-profit organization can post once a day, whereas an e-commerce site might make ten posts a day and still get a good reach!
Tracking and Monitoring
A good social media manager would always track and monitor the posts that they schedule. This helps them know the audience and what they look forward to every day when they open your Facebook page.
Don’t base your Facebook post scheduling on guesswork and use Social Champ’s analytics monitoring feature to keep track!
Even if you are fully focused with the best of your concentration level, sometimes it is super easy to forget the important posts, especially when you have so much work to do. This is where scheduling Facebook posts can be your savior.
In that matter, consistency is one important factor. Of course, we are fully aware of the fact that consistency is important. It helps you to stay on track, and maintaining a flow of consistency can lead to higher engagement rates, resulting in building a strong social media presence.
Create an Organized Calendar
If you ask me, I like to organize my things, whether it is on my office desk or my ideas scattered on sticky notes. Organizing a calendar can help you to save time, keeping all your ideas sorted in a single place. Believe it or not, it is super valuable for planning and organizing social media posts. A Social Media Calendar allows you to maintain a consistent posting schedule and ensures you don’t miss important dates or events.
Analyze Your Posts
No, you can’t post everything on Facebook without an aligned strategy!
It is important to have in-depth social media analytics that provides you with a detailed report of your posts. So make sure to regularly review your Facebook posts using Social Champ’s advanced analytics. These metrics can help you to create content that resonates with your target audience. Also, Social Champ offers the Best Time to Post based on your analytics history. So, utilize these dynamic insights to refine your Facebook post scheduling.
People Also Ask
Is Facebook Scheduling Possible in 2023?
Yes, Social Champ allows you to schedule Facebook posts easily without missing any important dates.
Is Social Champ Better Than Meta Business Suite?
Yes, Social Champ is absolutely better than Meta Suite and as it gives you more options than the other two and have no limitations over the scheduling and posting.
How to Schedule Facebook Group Posts?
You need to be the admin to schedule a post in the Facebook group.
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your groups, then select your group.
- Start creating your post at the top of your group.
- Tap Schedule.
- Select the date and time when you want the post to publish.
- Tap Save in the top right.
- Tap Post.