Instagram is a social media app for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone. The platform debuted in 2010 and has since grown to one billion monthly active users. The app is owned by Facebook and has a similar layout to Facebook’s other app, Facebook Messenger. Users can upload photos and videos, edit them with filters, and share them with friends and followers. They can also view other people’s posts and add comments. The app is free on iOS and Android devices, and it’s also possible to access Instagram on the web.
- 20+ Amazing Instagram Post Ideas for All in 2022
- Instagram Carousel Post – How To Make A Seamless One
- A Power-Packed Guide on Instagram Reels: From Basics to Virality Tips
- How to Use Instagram for Business to Boost Sales
- A Complete Instagram SEO Guide to Gain More Visibility
- Why & How to Schedule Instagram Posts?
- Essential Instagram Analytics & How to Track Them in 2022
- 25+ Awesome Instagram Tools for Rapid Growth in 2022
Stay Up-To-Date With Our Newsletter!
Receive a Monthly Issue of Our Newsletter With Product Updates, Social Media News, and More!
Stop Juggling, Start Prioritizing
Try Social Champ to manage and organize everything in a single tab. From posting to scheduling, replying to customers, to tracking numbers - get all done through single tab.