ionlineIf you are handling social media marketing for a small business or even an enterprise, chances are it can get super chaotic and stressful for the entire team. Especially, when campaigns comprise of SO many components that the marketing teams need to juggle and balance. Between content, SEO, influencer marketing, branding, and ad campaigns, the teams are always looking for inspiration and clarity.
Table of Content: 80+ Powerful Social Media Marketing Quotes
- Social Media Marketing Quotes
- Positive Social Media Marketing Quotes
- Funny Social Media Marketing Quotes
- Social Media Marketing Quotes by Celebrities
- Social Media Marketing Quotes by Influencers
- Social Media Marketing Quotes by CEOs
- Social Media Marketing Quotes for Branding
- Niche-Specific Social Media Marketing Quotes
Sometimes all we need is a little message that can help us cut to the chase and accomplish the goals. Motivational quotes can actually help energize and take action.
Here are 80+ social media marketing quotes that will help check off your social media marketing checklist happily!
Social Media Marketing Quotes
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne, Founder of Marketoonist
- “90% trust peers on social networks (even strangers); only 15–18% trust brands.” –Danny Brown, Award-Winning Marketer, and Author
- “Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks.” –Neil Patel, New York Times Bestselling Author and Marketing Expert
- “Going viral is not an outcome; it’s a happening. Sometimes it happens; sometimes it doesn’t. Just remember, fans are vanity and sales are sanity.” – Lori Taylor, Founder & CEO – The Produce Moms
- “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” –Beth Comstock, Vice-Chair of GE
- “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” — Peter Drucker, Marketing Consultant & Author
Featured Article: Why & How to Schedule Instagram Posts?
Positive Social Media Marketing Quotes
- “Successful companies in social media function more like entertainment companies, publishers, or party planners than as traditional advertisers.” – Erik Qualman, digital leadership expert
- “The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” –Peter Drucker, founder of Drucker Institute
- “These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched.” – Brian Clark
- “If you can’t explain it to a 6-year old, you don’t know it yourself.” –Albert Einstein, 72. Genius
- “Word of mouth can be as important, if not more important, for neighborhood businesses as traditional advertising.” –Ekaterina Walter, marketing strategist
- “The buyer’s journey is nothing more than a series of questions that must be answered.” — Analyst Firm IDC
Like These Quotes? Schedule Them With Social Champ!
Use Social Champ’s amazing integrations to create visuals for these quotes within the app or share them using Chrome Extension!
Funny Social Media Marketing Quotes
- “Content marketing is like a first date. If you only talk about yourself, there won’t be a second one.” – David Beebe, branded content producer
- “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, plus a social media overreaction.” – Anonymous
- “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” — Jonah Sachs
- “Behind every piece of bad content is an executive who asked for it.” — Michael Brenner
- “Your top of the funnel content must be intellectually divorced from your product but emotionally wed to it.” — Joe Chernov
- “I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper, and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.” — Paul Barron, CEO, Foodable Network
Social Media Marketing Quotes by Celebrities
- “We get to live in a time that we get to use social media as a tool. It’s not just a face on a piece of paper, and that’s what makes you someone’s favorite model. We can have a very similar sense of humor as someone, and that’s why we’re their favorite model, or our personal style, off the runway, is why we’re their favorite.” – Gigi Hadid, Fashion Model
- “A lot of people who are ‘social media’ stars aren’t considered to be ‘real’ stars, and people underestimate the amount of work it takes to edit and upload a video every single day and document your life like that.” – Shawn Mendes, Singer
- “‘Humans of New York’ did not result from a flash of inspiration. It grew from five years of experimenting, tinkering, and messing up.” — Brandon Stanton
- “The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values, and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” — Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
- “It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Our head of social media is the customer.” — McDonald’s
Social Media Marketing Quotes by Influencers
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” –Seth Godin, Bestselling Author and Blogger
- “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them to do so.” –Bryan Eisenberg, speaker and online marketing pioneer
- “A large social-media presence is important because it’s one of the last ways to conduct cost-effective marketing. Everything else involves buying eyeballs and ears. Social media enables a small business to earn eyeballs and ears.” – Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva
- “The overarching problem is that everyone sees and uses social media from a different perspective.” – Neal Schaffer
- “Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media.“ — Lori Ruff, speaker, author
- “The beauty of social media is that it will point out your company’s flaws; the key question is how quickly you address these flaws.” — Erik Qualmann, author and motivational speaker
Featured Article: How to Post on Pinterest Successfully in 2023
Social Media Marketing Quotes by CEOs
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” –Chris Brogan, Chief Executive Officer of Owner Media Group
- “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” – Brian Chesky, co-founder of Airbnb
- “Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth.” –Tom Cates, chairman and founder of The Brookeside Group
- “Conversation with customers will increase sales, even if the product or service is never mentioned.” – George Farris, founder of Farris Marketing
- “You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement.” –Tara-Nicholle Nelson, CEO of Transformational Customer Insights
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” –Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
Social Media Marketing Quotes for Branding
- “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.” –Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla.
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is—it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook, co-founder of Intuit
- “Your personal brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room – remember that. And more importantly, let’s discover why!” – Chris Ducker, personal brand entrepreneur
- “Your personal brand is a promise to your clients… a promise of quality, consistency, competency, and reliability.” –Jason Hartman, CEO of Platinum Properties Investor Network
- “Thinking that every idea and piece of content you create must be the first of its kind is a trap.”– Sujan Patel, co-founder of Right Inbox.
- “As a brand marketer, I’m a big believer in ‘branding the customer experience,’ not just selling the service.” — John Sculley
Social Media Quotes Guide
Subscribe and gain instant access to fun-packed yet informative social media quotes. Enjoy!
Niche-Specific Social Media Marketing Quotes
Content Marketing Quotes
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.”–Andrew Davis, Bestselling Author, and Keynote Speaker
- “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” –Jon Buscall, Chief Executive Officer of Moondog Marketing
- “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is to not tie it to your goals. Know why you’re creating content.” –Ellen Gomes, Senior Content Marketing Manager at Marketo
- “Does your content lead readers on a journey, or does it merely stuff them as leads into a pipeline?” – Ann Handley
- “Here’s everything you need to know about creating killer content in 3 simple words: Clear. Concise. Compelling.” – Demian Farnworth
- “Content should ask people to do something and reward them for it.” –Lee Odden, digital marketer, and strategist
PPC Marketing Quotes
- “Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.” –Bill Bernbach
- “Never let ads write checks your website can’t cash.” –Avinash Kaushik, digital marketing evangelist
- “An ad is finished only when you no longer can find a single element to remove.”—Robert Fleege, advertising expert
- “The most powerful element in advertising is the truth.” –William Bernbach
- “People spend money when and where they feel good.” –Walt Disney
- “Advertising in the final analysis should be news. If it is not news it is worthless.” — Adolph Ochs
Featured Article: TikTok Marketing 2023: An Ultimate Guide From Basics to Inspirations
Storytelling Marketing Quotes
- “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” Ann Handley, head of content at MarketingProfs
- “The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” –Chris Brogan, CEO of Owner Media Group
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” –Jay Baer, author & inspirational marketing speaker
- “Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today.” — Robert McKee, Author
- “The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.” — Brandon Sanderson, Author
- “Find authentic stories, not just because people can sniff out authenticity, but because they’re simply better.” — Rajiv Chandrasekaran
Schedule Quotes at Your Ease!
Learn how you can schedule quotes using social champ’s excellent integrations with platform tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Search Engine Quotes
- “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
- “Don’t build links. Build relationships.” –Rand Fishkin, founder of Moz
- “Google is the new corporate homepage.” – Jeremiah Owyang, founder of CrowdCompanies
- “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” –Wendy Piersall, writer & blogger
- “Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic’—it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.’” — Adam Audette
- “How do you know your content’s relevant? Increased social traffic, engagement & quality leads.” — Jason Miller, communications strategist, and political manager
Influencer Marketing Quotes
- “Consider how you work with influencers in areas such as podcasts, webinars, live-streams, ebooks, blogs and social content. Are there ways that your marketing can be improved with the help of industry influencers?” @RtMixMktg
- “There are exceptional people out there who are capable of starting epidemics. All you have to do is find them.” – Malcolm Goldwell
- “A long-term influencer program will allow your brand to create true brand advocates, powerful brand evangelists, and raving fans.” — Tamara McCleary @TamaraMcCleary
- “Regardless of which team at a brand engages with influencers, relationship and trust building should be a top priority” — Konstanze Alex @Konstanze
- “Because they are personally invested in their crafts, micro-influencers are trusted sources of recommendations for followers.‘The Game’ isn’t just getting eyeballs; but getting eyeballs that care!” Sidney Pierucci
- “95% of people trust recommendations from others over branded content, even if they don’t know them personally.” Josh Hager
Community Marketing Quotes
- “You can never go wrong by investing in communities and the human beings within them.” –Pam Moore, CEO of Marketing Nutz
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” — Chris Brogan
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” — Chris Brogan, President, Chris Brogan Media
- “Engage, Enlighten, Encourage and especially…just be yourself! Social media is a community effort, everyone is an asset.” – Susan Cooper
- “Social marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.” — Bryan Weiner, CEO, Comscore
- “The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” — Kami Huyse, PR & social media strategist, entrepreneur, CEO Zoetica Media
Featured Article: YouTube Marketing Guide: Tips, Strategies & Best Practices for 2023
Email Marketing Quotes
- “Every email is a customer survey of your target market, by testing they vote on what resonates best with them.” –Kath Pay, Founder and Senior Consultant at Holistic Email Marketing
- “In the time it took you to read this sentence 20m emails have been sent.” – John Watton
- “I want to do business with a company that treats emailing me as a privilege, not a transaction.” – Andrea Mignolo
- “Personalisation — it is not about first/last name. It’s about relevant content.” – Dan Jak
- “Never forget social media is for reach but email is for revenue.” – Bryan Eisenberg
- “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches—at scale.” – David Newman.
Social media marketing quotes will boost morale and help your team come up with amazing marketing ideas for the next quarter. By using Social Champ’s amazing social media calendar, you can create, execute, and schedule entire strategies in one go!
9 thoughts on “80+ Powerful Social Media Marketing Quotes to Inspire You”
I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.
Thank you soo much for the article and designers who created a wonderfully useful guide for students.
Awesome blog…!! An excellent compilation of quotes. Hopefully, everyone who reads it can comprehend the quotes well and implement them in one’s life for the better.
Wow….this is so helpful. I just made my project as a new digital marketing student. I need to understand how to build more content. But with yours it’s a great help. Thank you for putting all this together. Well done.
Thanks for sharing an informative and interesting blog.
Good article! Thanks for sharing such useful information. It was very interesting to read. After reading this article, I took a couple of ideas for myself. It is very important to constantly learn something new and not stand still, because the world of marketing is very changeable.
Amazing article and they provide a good information and that do your online course is very useful and that I suggest you they have provide a best services in all academic students.
Helpful Info Regarding Social Media. Keep providing such great content. It’s very helpful for me. Thanks for it.
This is blog is great. So helpful. Keep up the good work Guys!