The best way to get your business noticed is through social media channels. Many people are turning to Pinterest to manage their business’ social media content. This social media platform is a great way to get noticed by many people at once, but it’s also easy to get overwhelmed by the endless stream of content. Let’s find out how to post on Pinterest to get the most of it.
Table of Content: How to Post on Pinterest
- How to Post on Pinterest on PC?
- How to Post on Pinterest Using Social Champ
- How Do I Schedule a Post on Pinterest?
- How to Post on Pinterest on Phone?
- How to Post on Pinterest on iPhone?
- How to Post on Pinterest on iPad?
- How to Post on Pinterest on Mac?
- How to Post Videos on Pinterest
- How to Post a Carousel Pin on Pinterest
- How to Post on Pinterest as a Blogger or Business
- What Is the Best Time to Post on Pinterest?
- What are the Benefits of Using Social Champ to Schedule Pins on Pinterest?
- Wrapping Up
- People Also Ask
With over 25% of total marketers using Pinterest actively to gain results, it is no brainer that you should be on it too.
Pinterest offers numerous opportunities for brands to market themselves and generate higher revenues with the straightforward and easy-to-follow algorithm. According to these Pinterest stats, 88% of the pinners purchase the products they pin.
All these numbers are the living proof of why Pinterest should be a regular occurrence in your marketing plan. It is relatively easy to schedule pins in advance on Pinterest for weeks, months, or even years to come.
You can schedule directly from Pinterest or use Social Champ to bulk schedule Pinterest posts on different boards. Confused about how to post on Pinterest? Here are the easy-to-follow steps!
How to Post on Pinterest on PC?
For a Pinterest business account, you can directly publish or schedule pins in advance to go up at a later date. Pinterest allows you to schedule pins for up to two weeks within your current time zone. However, they do not offer any bulk upload or bulk scheduling option, saving you a lot of time & energy. You can use a third-party Pinterest scheduler to schedule pins for months or even years in bulk. Your queries regarding “How to post something on Pinterest” will get their answers right away, so hang on! Here is how to post on Pinterest on a PC.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account using the proper credentials.
- On the top left corner of the screen, click on Create Pin.
- Select an image or a video that you want to upload on the board.
- Add a title, description, alt text, and URL to which you want the visual to redirect.
- Choose an existing board from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can create a new board to save the pin.
- Click ‘Publish Immediately’ or Select ‘Publish at a Later Date’ and set the time & date to publish the pin.
How to Post On Pinterest Using Social Champ?
Tired of searching for how to post pictures on Pinterest? A third-party tool like Social Champ is one of the best social media management tool you can use to post on all your social networks. To post on Pinterest via Social Champ you first need an account. Here is how you can do it:
- If you don’t have an account, first signup with the essential details. (You don’t need a credit card to signup) If you already have an account, simply login to the dashboard.
- Click on ‘+Add’ and select Pinterest board from the options.
- From the redirected window, authenticate your account access the Social Champ.
- Select the boards that you want to connect. Click on ‘Done’ & you can see all your connected social accounts in the dropdown. Select the one you want to post on.
- Upload images or select from the royalty-free image library in the tool.
- Add captions with custom URLs and titles using Pinterest API on the composer. You can also add alt text after uploading the image.
- Once you’re done, you can post it right away on your Pinterest board or add it to the queue.
Make It P-Interesting!
Signup to Social Champ to join thousands of Pinterest marketers to make your pin scheduling easy and effective!
How Do I Schedule a Post on Pinterest?
You can schedule Pinterest posts for months or years in a few simple steps using Social Champ. You can easily schedule your entire posting calendar and leave it to Social Champ to post it on your behalf on the exact date and time you select.
This gives you the perfect opportunity to work on other marketing tasks and never miss out on the prime posting time.
Once you’ve connected your Pinterest boards & added your images, links, & descriptions as mentioned above, click on the ‘Schedule’ option, select the date & time you want to post on. You can even schedule your pins in bulk (like 300 – 500 posts at a time) via .CSV file using Social Champ.
Let’s say you don’t want to be active on your social media for Christmas. You want to spend the holiday with your family. But, the social accounts you manage need daily updates. What’s the smart way? Make a social media content calendar, design & schedule all your posts in advance with Social Champ. Sit back & relax. Enjoy your holiday while never missing your posting schedule.
How to Post on Pinterest on Phone?
Pinterest is mainly used on mobile devices. You can post on Pinterest on phone by following these simples steps:
- Download the Pinterest mobile app from the store.
- Connect your account, or create one if you don’t have it.
- Click on the + icon & select pin if you want to create a post. If you want a new board, click on board.
- Upload the image from your phone’s library, or capture a new picture from your mobile’s camera.
- Give your pin a title, description, website link, alt text & then click next.
- Select the board you want to post on. & that’s it. Your Pinterest post is published.
Featured Article: Pinterest Marketing – A Powerful Guide for Marketers in 2022
How to Post on Pinterest on iPhone?
If you’re wondering how to post on Pinterest on iPhone, it’s also the same, except you have to download the app from the app store.
While posting from your phone, the only problem is you can’t schedule your pins directly from the Pinterest mobile app.
But, if you are away from your PC & want to use your mobile to schedule pins on Pinterest, you can use Social Champ’s iOS mobile app to schedule all your pins in a single go. It has a simple & easy-to-use UI that anyone can manage; no expertise is required.
How to Post on Pinterest on iPad?
You can post photos and videos on Pinterest from your iPad with the help of the Pinterest App. Some things you can do on Pinterest while on your iPad:
- Add photos and videos to your pinboards.
- Create a new pinboard.
- Update your profile.
- Follow people, boards, and pins Tags photos, and videos.
- Navigate Pinterest with lists or pinners.
- Change your settings.
- View the most popular pins, recent pins, and most recent photos and videos.
Here’s how to post on Pinterest using your iPad:
- Download the Pinterest app from the app store.
- Connect your account, or create a new one if you don’t have it.
- Click on the plus icon & select pin if you want to create a post. If you want to create a new board, click on the board.
- Upload the image from your iPad’s library, or capture a new picture from your mobile’s camera.
- Give your pin a title, description, website link, alt text & then click next.
Select the board you want to post on. & that’s it. Your Pinterest post is published via your iPad.
How to Post on Pinterest on Mac?
The easiest way to post on Pinterest on your mac is to
- Go to the “Internet” tab on the top menu bar and select “Safari.”
- Go to www.pinterest.com and sign in.
- Click “Sign in with Facebook” if you want to sign in with your Facebook account, or click “Sign up for Pinterest” to make a new account.
- After you’ve signed in, you’ll be able to start pinning images.
- Click on + icon and select “create a pin,” and browse through your hard drive for the photo you want to pin. Upload your photo according to the required dimensions.
- Lastly, give your post a title, description, alt text, website link, & post it on the date you want.
How to Post Videos on Pinterest
Now, let’s answer the most asked question: how to post a video on Pinterest. First of all, check that your video specifications fall into the right place.
- File type: .mp4, .mov, .m4v.
- Max size: 2GB.
- Aspect ratio: 1:1, 2:3, 9:16.
- Resolution: Min 240p.
Keep in mind, that videos with lesser run times, like 30 seconds to a minute, perform well on Pinterest. Follow the process to post videos on Pinterest.
- Log into your Pinterest business account.
- Click Create at the top-left of the page and then click Create Pin.
- Click the directional arrow up circle icon to upload a video or drag and drop a video into the uploader.
- Move the selector left or right to select an image in your video for the cover image.
- Add a title, description, related topic tags, and a destination link.
- Publish your Pin immediately or schedule it for a later date.
- Choose a board from the dropdown menu, or select Create board to create a new public one.
- Click Publish.
- To make your Pins accessible, you can add alternative text.
To upload multiple videos, click the plus icon to create additional video Pins. You can upload up to 2 GB of video at once.
Can You Bulk Upload Video Pins?
Yes, you can easily upload many videos at once; you just have to use the “Bulk create pins tab” in your Pinterest Settings.
Related Article: Optimize Your Pinterest SEO for Better Reach
How to Post a Carousel Pin on Pinterest
A carousel is a pin that has multiple images. And honestly, carousels are a great way to show a single product from various angles or tell your brand story. Carousels appear in the home feed just like other pins. You can swipe through different images directly from your feed and check out the product.
Picture Source: Clean Pinterest Boards
Creating a carousel with Pinterest is super easy. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to create a carousel in the ads manager.
- Log into your Pinterest business account.
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then select Create ad.
- Under Choose a campaign objective, select a goal.
- Enter your Campaign details.
- If you’re running a campaign with the consideration objective, you’ll also set your budget at the campaign level.
- If you don’t want to promote the carousel, leave the fields blank.
- Click Continue to create your campaign and move to create your ad groups.
- If you want to promote your carousel, add your Ad group details, Targeting details, Budget & schedule, and Optimization & delivery.
- Under Ads at the bottom, either select the carousel you want to promote or create a new carousel.
- To select a carousel, click the filter icon to the right of the search bar and select Carousel. The Pins shown in the All Pins tab are eligible to use in a carousel.
- To create a new carousel, click the plus-circle icon. Once in the Pin builder, swipe the directional arrow up the circle icon to upload the hero image for your carousel. Then, click + Create carousel to upload 2-5 images in the order you want them to appear.
- Add a Board, Title, Description, and Destination link, then click Publish to create your organic carousel.
- To promote your carousel, click Review selected Pins.
- Review and edit the ad name to change how your carousel ad will be labeled in your reporting.
- Review and edit the ad destination URL and add any optional tracking parameters.
- Click Launch.
However, if you want to create a carousel with a bulk editor, then follow these steps.
- Log into your Pinterest business account.
- Click Ads at the top of the screen, then select Bulk editor.
- Click Download sample sheet.
- Enter CAROUSEL as the creative type.
- Click Choose images and add 2-5 images for your carousel.
- Fill out the required carousel-specific fields: Image file name, Title, Description, Organic Pin URL, and Destination URL.
- To promote your carousel, fill out the Ads columns.
How to Post on Pinterest as a Blogger or Business
Since blogging has taken the social media platforms by storm, it is high time to incorporate Pinterest business into your blog as it allows you to add rich pins and more images – ultimately helping your business reach a wider audience.
Using Pinterest for your blog can help you promote your posts and products and earn traffic to your blog. Look at the following steps that can boost your blog with Pinterest.
- Create a board and name it after your blog.
- Post winning pins across the board that are interesting for the audience.
- Keep a great check and balance of SEO with proper keyword research from your end.
- Create as many blog-related boards as you can.
- Keep your blog pinnable.
- Engage with your followers on Pinterest.
- Include captivating images and pictures on your boards.
- Use a scheduling tool to schedule your pins.
What is the Best Time to Post on Pinterest?
You should always know the best time to post on all social networks if you are a marketer. It is no secret that posts tend to do better some days at a specific time than others. The best time to post on Pinterest is when you can make the most of it. When your post is the most noticeable and the most active, it’s suggested by social media specialists to post at different times to get the most out of it.
Since Pinterest primarily has a women-centric audience, it is best to keep that in mind while marketing your products. Post on timings when women usually sit back and relax, which is mainly on the weekends. All stay-at-home women and working women prefer to check their phones after work hours. Other than women, all other users are also most active on Pinterest on weekends.
To make the most out of Pinterest marketing, keep posting on the weekends and try to avoid working hours as much as possible!
What are the Benefits of Using Social Champ to Schedule Pins on Pinterest?
Scheduling pins with Pinterest gives you many distinct advantages that you don’t get to enjoy otherwise. Social Champ gives you a complete package when it offers the scheduling feature.
Here are the topmost Pinterest-centric benefits you get to enjoy when you schedule Pinterest posts using Social Champ.
Increased Traffic With Custom URL & Titles
Attach links to your web blog or any other website that you own to the pins while scheduling them with Social Champ. The Pinterest API allows you to attach not only links but custom titles as well.
This will enable you to generate high-quality leads that will, later on, convert into customers. From within the content composer, add descriptions so that the users know exactly what your pin is about. Include emojis to make things P-interesting!
Save Time With Bulk Upload
Using a CSV file, it is effortless to schedule pins in bulk for Pinterest. With the bulk schedule option, upload up to hundred posts easily by including all the pictures, descriptions, posting times, URLs, and titles in one file.
Social Champs runs a complete check on the file to identify any errors that might cause a hurdle while scheduling. It will then notify you, and you can make all necessary changes. Bulk scheduling pins will give save you a truckload of time and allow your social media manager to create more content will all the time.
It will also save him from pulling late sittings to post at prime time.
Smart Planning With Analytics
Tracking the progress of your pins will enable you to make better data-driven decisions for Pinterest Marketing. Due to being in the market for more than five years, Social Champ is aware of all the required metrics that matter for higher engagement.
Get an organized overview of all your followers, pins, and collaborators through one dashboard.
This is why the Social Champ’s algorithm provides you with platform-centric analytics to make comparisons on a weekly and monthly basis. Repurpose top-performing content by posting it again and directly from the dashboard. Plan your next Pinterest marketing strategy keeping the analytics in mind.
Pinterest Specific Reports
Social Champ creates reports with easy-to-read and beautiful graphs that will help you keep track of your progress. You can also use the white labeling options to provide your clients with personalized reports as well, or you can just use them to make your meeting notes more enjoyable.
Export all the results and graphs in PDF format with a custom logo and title to get an overview in printable form.
Higher Visibility With Hashtag Manager
Hashtags are an excellent way to increase the visibility of your content and posts. Use trending hashtags from the Hashtag Manager within the Social Champ’s content composer to increase post visibility.
Create, organize, and save groups of hashtags that you can use later on for posts and campaigns.
Image Editor for Stunning Visuals
Since Pinterest is highly visual, you require high-quality images and videos that can capture attention quickly. Create your own or use ours, and create attention-grabbing boards to nail your lead generation strategy using Social Champ.
Within the Social Champ’s content composer, you can select images and videos from the royalty-free library. Alternatively, you can use your pictures and edit them using the image editor on the tool.
When you’re thinking of spreading the love this holiday, consider taking the time to post on social media to reach a larger audience. Pinterest is an excellent option because users are on the hunt for great ideas. When it comes to how to post on Pinterest or often you should post on Pinterest, the answer varies depending on what kinds of images you’re sharing. Use a Pinterest scheduler to manage your time & energy. To unlock more unique features, including directly scheduling and posting on Pinterest boards, signup for your free trial on Social Champ. With multiple pricing plans, there is something that fits the needs of all!
People Also Ask
- Is Pinterest Helpful for Bloggers?
Yes, Pinterest is the world’s 15th largest social media platform with 433 million active users. Bloggers can easily use this platform to connect with their target audience by creating a board after their blog.
- How to Post on Pinterest With Social Champ?
Posting on Pinterest with Social Champ is super easy.
- Login to your Social Champ account, click on “+Add,” and select the Pinterest board from the options.
- Authenticate your account access for Social Champ and select the boards you want to connect with SC.
- Upload images or select a royalty-free image library in the tool.
- Post your pin immediately or add it to the queue and schedule it for later.
- Can You Post Videos on Pinterest?
Yes, Pinterest allows you to post video pins, and by changing the settings, you can also upload the video pins in bulk.
- Can We Schedule Pins on Pinterest?
Yes, with Social Champ’s scheduling feature, you can easily schedule your pins on Pinterest.