* You’ve missed the timeslot for the weekly Facebook post. Now you’re running short on time. Coffee is getting cold. No time for a break. Have to post it on backdate.*
Sounds familiar? I’m sure all social media managers are familiar with this scenario and are always trying to avoid it. Don’t worry; you certainly ain’t alone, and every digital marketer has at some point thought to schedule Facebook posts or “How to auto post on Facebook?”
Table of Content: Schedule Facebook Posts
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts Using the Creator Studio?
- Things to Keep in Mind While Scheduling Facebook Posts Using Creator Studio
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts Using Social Champ?
- How to Bulk Schedule using Social Champ?
- Why Should You Schedule Facebook Posts?
- 5 Tips to Schedule Facebook Posts
- Benefits of Scheduling Posts on Facebook with Social Champ
When you start scheduling Facebook posts in advance, sticking to a social media content calendar becomes ten folds easier. It helps you with consistency, staying on top of the schedule, and avoiding long timeline gaps with little to no effort!
Think of your Facebook page as your home page or your personal showroom. When someone comes to your home, you want to make them feel welcome and show off your personality. The same thing can be said when someone visits your Facebook page. It should be informative, interactive, and descriptive. You should never post at the same time every day. The best way to get your posts seen is to post them at different times during the day. You should also post on other days of the week, but not the same post on the same day. It’s best to have a weekly or monthly social media content calendar & then schedule Facebook posts according to it.
As a digital marketer, to stay on top of your Facebook page, I suggest the following:
- Be proactive and be diligent in your social media scheduling.
- Plan ahead and look at your calendar or social media scheduling tool to set your agenda weeks or even months in advance.
- If you don’t want to use a third-party tool, you can use Facebook’s native scheduling software, which it offers as a feature.
- Personally, I like to use Social Champ because it lets me plan and posts with ease.
Let’s see how to schedule posts on Facebook, the best practices, and the benefits of scheduling Facebook posts!
How to Schedule Facebook Posts Using the Creator Studio?
Previously, Facebook had an option to schedule Facebook posts using its Publishing tool. But now, it has completely shifted it to “Creator Studio.”
To schedule a post without any third-party Facebook scheduler, you first need to go to Creator Studio. You can access it in two ways. First, it’s right there:
Second, when you click on “Create Post” on your Facebook page, you’ll get this:
Creating or scheduling a post via Creator Studio is much better as it allows you to schedule posts for multiple Facebook pages.
You can schedule posts on a Facebook page(s) via Facebook’s Creator Studio using the following steps:
- Go to Creator Studio, and click on “Create Post.”
- Select the page(s) you want to post on.
- Write your post, upload media, add links as you like.
- When done, select ‘schedule’ & set your time & day:
Featured Article: Inside the Box of the Facebook Algorithm 2022 and How It Works?
Things to Keep in Mind While Scheduling Facebook Posts Using Creator Studio
Facebook Creator Studio is a great way to manage your Facebook Business Pages, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind for Facebook schedule posts:
- You can manage multiple Facebook pages via Creator Studio.
- To schedule Facebook posts via Creator Studio, you need to be the admin or have permission to manage the page(s).
- You can create, schedule or post on the backdate on Facebook pages via Creator Studio.
- Facebook doesn’t allow Creator Studio or any third-party Facebook scheduler to schedule posts for your personal Facebook profiles.
- You can’t schedule posts on your Facebook groups via Creator Studio.
- The scheduling option is not available for Facebook stories.
- You can’t schedule posts via your Facebook mobile app directly. You need to have the Creator Studio mobile app for it.
- You can only schedule your posts for the next 75 days.
As you can see, there are a few limitations while scheduling posts on Facebook using Creator Studio. That’s why I recommend using a third-party Facebook post scheduler.
Save Your Time & Money by Automating Social Media Marketing
Use Social Champ to grow your business. You can schedule months of content in a few minutes and save hours every day!
How to Schedule Facebook Posts Using Social Champ?
Scheduling Facebook posts using Social Champ is super easy and requires next to no effort. Here is how you could do it in a few easy steps:
- If you haven’t signup for Social Champ yet, you first need to make an account by clicking on signup & providing the essential details. If you already have an account, log in to your Social Champ account.
- Once you’re in the app, connect your social accounts to the app by clicking on “Add.”
- Add your Facebook pages or Groups (Yes! You read it right! We do let you schedule posts on Facebook Groups) via Social Champ’s app.
- Once you’ve added the accounts, you can select the one you want to post or schedule.
- Add your text, images, hashtags, and anything else that you want. You can select free images & GIFs from our media library.
- Once you’re done, post it right away or schedule it on the day & time you want. You can also check the preview of your published posts in the app before scheduling it on Facebook.
- You can check all your scheduled posts in a calendar form in our social media calendar & can even edit, delete or repost directly from there.
Not just that, with Social Champ’s Analytics feature, you can monitor the performance of your Facebook posts & download a presentation-ready PDF report of your analytics, with graphs & charts.
Featured Article: Inside the Box of the Facebook Algorithm 2022 and How It Works?
How to Bulk Schedule Using Social Champ?
If you’re a social media manager who’s constantly scrambling to find the right content and ways to increase engagement at the right time of day & it’s taking up all your time, and you’re not sure how to fix it, I’ve got a solution for you!
Social Champ offers the fastest way to schedule social media content via Bulk Scheduling. You can schedule Facebook posts for up to one year in advance with just a few clicks.
All you have to do is go to the “Bulk Upload” tab & Download the CSV file. Fill the CSV file with your posts & time to post & save it & then upload it. You can add up to 500 posts & schedule them in one go!
Once you’ve uploaded your CSV file, the next step is to select the accounts you want to post on. Before you get your posts ready, in the last step, you’ll be asked to review your posts & check for errors if they have any.
After checking for any errors, you’re done. Ready to schedule all your posts.
You can also combine the Bulk Upload feature with the Recycle feature to make a collection of your posts & set different campaigns for different Facebook pages.
For example, you decide to post motivational quotes every Monday on your Facebook page. You can add all your quotes in one CSV file & upload them to your collection to do it smartly. Later they can be used on your social media networks on your desired timeslots with UTM tracking.
Why Should You Schedule Facebook Posts?
Scheduling Facebook posts can help you & your business in many ways, like:
- Scheduling posts can help you save a lot of time
- You can be more consistent with posting schedules
- You can also avoid the unnecessary long gaps between the posts
- You don’t have to be online 24×7 to post content
- You can manage audiences with different time zones more efficiently
- You can manage your social media content calendar much better
- You can connect & engage with more people
- You can schedule posts when your followers are most active.
- Not everyone schedules Facebook posts for the same reason. Your reason might be to maintain the frequency of your content.
One reason to schedule posts can be to balance the workload. Manage your daily task efficiently & focus on more important things than content posting. When all your posts are scheduled, you can use that time to work on your content strategy & community management.
Another reason can be to get enough sleep. If your business is based in Asia, but you have American customers online at 3 am in your region, the most important thing you’ll lose is your sleep. You have three options in this case:
- Post according to your timezone when your followers are not active
- Stay up late till 3 am & then post content manually
- Schedule your Facebook post for 3 am & have a nice sleep.
- To any sensible & sane person, the third option is the smartest one.
5 Tips to Schedule Facebook Posts
No matter what scheduling medium you select, either Social Champ or Facebook’s Creator Studio, you should consider these best practices:
Carefully Curate Posts
Since you are scheduling posts in bulk, the pressure to create content in a hurry is off. So take your sweet time in planning and crafting relevant content that goes with your brand image.
Scheduling posts in advance can also help you keep your brand voice in mind while composing a week’s worth of content.
Identify the Best Time to Post
Since you are scheduling posts, there is no point in posting when you are at the office. A better approach would be to experiment a little and find the right time when your audience is active and post at that time instead.
The more people who see your Facebook updates, the better it would be for your reach and engagement goals.
Don’t Just Schedule Every Single Thing
Some things are just not meant to be scheduled. They should be posted in real-time with catchy, trendy captions and monitoring. Examples of such things are Facebook events, Facebook check-ins, and Facebook picture albums!
Set a Posting Frequency
This one is a pretty important factor when it comes to Facebook analytics and also fan retention. No one likes to follow a dead page. However, make sure that you don’t overcrowd or overwhelm your Facebook page by posting on it 15 times a day!
Set up a realistic posting frequency that you can keep up with and have a good time creating content. The number of Facebook posts you curate and schedule for the month depends on page likes and your niche.
A small non-profit organization can post once a day, whereas an e-commerce site might make ten posts a day and still get a good reach!
Tracking and Monitoring
A good social media manager would always track and monitor the posts that they schedule. This helps them know the audience and what they look forward to every day when they open your Facebook page.
Don’t base your Facebook post scheduling on guesswork and use Social Champ’s analytics monitoring feature to keep track!
Benefits of Scheduling Posts on Facebook With Social Champ
If you’re a business owner who runs a Facebook Page, you may be wondering how to generate more engagement and reach the audience you want. Social Champ makes it super convenient and easy to manage your social media profiles. Here are a few more benefits of using the tool:
- Social Champ has platform-specific metrics for tracking and creates reports with presentation-ready graphs and charts.
- Social Champ allows you to schedule Facebook posts in bulk using a single CSV file.
- With Social Champ, you can connect your Facebook page with a blog using Auto RSS feed and keep your page updated.
- Social Champ has 24/7 customer support to help you out with queries and a comprehensive helpdesk.
- Social Champ has a workspace for easy client management by grouping all Facebook posts.
While there are several Facebook scheduling tools in the market, you can trust us on this. Social Champ gives you the best features at the most affordable price. You can manage 25 social networks with 300 scheduled posts per network for just $10.
And 50 social networks with 1500 scheduled posts per network in just $29. No hidden charges.
We aim to make your social media management as effortless as it can be. If you need any assistance or have any questions about the tool, contact us at our live customer support. We’re here to serve you.
And it’s more than just a scheduling tool. Social Champ also offers additional features like Auto RSS, Social Inbox, Client Organization, Team Management, Analytics & Reporting, and much more.
Make your social media marketing hassle-free. If you are confused about which plan is the best for you, book a live demo now or contact our support!